SAFurs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the new forum!

2 posters

Go down

Welcome to the new forum! Empty Welcome to the new forum!

Post by Oracle Wed Jan 22, 2014 8:23 pm

We are pleased to announce that today, 23rd January 2014, is the official opening of the new SAFurs forum.

I've compiled a list of helpful tips for new members interested in the features.

In some areas of the forum such as Local Meets and Conventions, you can create events after typing out the main part of your post.
This will automagically link your post to the day you set in our calendar, making for easy event-checking!
Please don't abuse this privilege with fake events.

We have an 18+ Area. To access this, you must physically present ID to an Administrator (Skandian or myself) during a meet. You can post events in the Chat that only 18+ members can see. There is an area for 18+ Art as well, but it must be hosted elsewhere such as FurAffinity or Imgur. I prefer FurAffinity as under 18s have another block in place to not see that content.
We are being quite strict as to not block Forumotion's Terms of Service, so I do ask that everyone behaves.
Nudity is not allowed outside of this area at any time.

In this thread, you can ask us administrators any questions you may have, and we will answer them to the best of our ability.

To answer a predicted common question -
We may move on to our own domain (removing 'forumotion' from our link) in the future depending on success and popularity of the forum. It is simply a waste of money to pay for something that is barely used to begin with, especially when it is more of a desire than a need.
Domains here are about $23 a year, and we may open up donations to add to a 'credit' pool to buy features such as this domain.

We would very much appreciate if you could understand that this move to new forums was a tough decision in some ways. We did not want to lose old posts, but we knew that Firey has moved on and is not in a position to help us fix the old forums, move posts, or administrate. We are ready for a fresh start with new content, and we hope you are too.

Love, the SAFurs Forum team.
Oracle
Oracle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the new forum! Empty Re: Welcome to the new forum!

Post by KeirSkunky Thu Jan 23, 2014 5:19 am

Can we make this day an official holiday of the South Aussie furs? Very Happy
KeirSkunky
KeirSkunky

http://Michael-Keir-Ecclesia.sofurry.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Oracle Thu Jan 23, 2014 7:09 am

Ha! If you'd like.
Oracle
Oracle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum