SAFurs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

G'Day all

4 posters

Go down

G'Day all Empty G'Day all

Post by GrandOméga Mon Feb 17, 2014 11:13 am

G'Day all,

May as well start by saying that this is rather hard for me to put together, since I've never really been a social person, not to mention meeting new people, but thats all changing.

So having spent the last however many years tryin to work out who I am/improve myself, I've finally started to accept who I feel I am. And no it doesnt imply anything about closets. I am a Wolf who values loyalty, comradery, and a good challenge.
Having lived a rather 'sheltered' life, I have to say the couple outings I've been to with you furs have been quite an experience and a challenge to at least bend the barriers that have developed for me. Being a straight, serious person has been a bit of a handicap, but I can feel I've started changing for the better and I thank you all for it.

So, uhh...seriousness now subsided. If you've been to the Feb Ed Castle meet or Sanguine's Bday party, I'm the guy in the Bushmans hat & Hawaiian shirt. I'm fond of just about anything practical; woodworkin, sewin, model building, not that great with drawin (another thing to improve on), cookin, cocktail makin, and of course video games. Primarily a PC gamer, but do have a PS3 & 3DS. I am hoping to make a fursuit by AVCON, just have to clear space to start (and draw up fursona). I live in the northern suburbs, about 10 minutes west of Salisbury, so feel free to come up and say hello if you see me. I'm almost always in my Bushmans and a Hawaiian.

Bit of a spiel, I apologise. Pretty much all that should be said I think.

Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Grandomega/
League of Legends (Oceanic): GrandOméga
PSN: GrandOmega
GrandOméga
GrandOméga

Back to top Go down

G'Day all Empty Re: G'Day all

Post by Ezzah Mon Feb 17, 2014 12:12 pm

Hey There!
I'v seen you around! Nice ta meet ya!
Be ready for next meet, I'm seriously gonna have ta say hi too ya! : D
Ezzah
Ezzah

Back to top Go down

Post by Skandian Tue Feb 18, 2014 3:24 am

Hey there
Skandian
Skandian
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Syrup Tue Feb 18, 2014 7:45 am

Ah okay, yes I did see you, welcome, theres a fair few crafty ones in the fandom, just not everyone is on the forums yet ^_^
Syrup
Syrup

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum